Top 10 Best Wireless Printers of 2017
Buying a printer can be very tricky. There are just so many choices to choose and each offers unique features, making it is easy to get confused when comparing them. To make it easier for you, we have selected the top 10 best wireless printers with detailed descriptions, so that you can have some idea in mind before buying a printer. And here are the top 10 best wireless printers of 2017.
Table of Contents
- 1 Brother HL2280 Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- 2 Brother Printer MFC7860DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax
- 3 HP Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
- 4 Canon SELPHY CP910 Portable Wireless Compact Color Photo
- 5 Epson XP-310 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 6 Brother MFC-J870DW Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One with Scanner, Copier and Fax Printer
- 7 Brother HL-2270DW Compact Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex
- 8 HP Envy 4500 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 9 Canon SELPHY CP910 Black Portable Wireless Compact Photo Color Printer
- 10 Canon PIXMA Color Photo Printer MG5520, Black
HP Envy 5530 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo PrinterExperience the best photo printing ever with HP Envy 5530. Put your best print forward by creating borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents with ease. It helps saving your time and paper with automatic two-sided printing. With built-in wireless, you can print your photo from anywhere you roam – from your smartphone, tablet, or Internet-connected PC. With this small yet dynamic HP printer you can save up to 50% on ink with the optional HP Instant Ink replacement service, making you feel confident in printing everything you need to with low cost. With 1.44″ LCD and control panel, Epson XP-310 puts everything right at your fingertips, making it easy for you to setup and control. You can copy or print your documents and photos, all with one ink set. Epson XP-310 is a wireless portable printer which enables you to print directly from iPad, iPhone, tables and smartphones. Though its size is small, its performance is great without compromise. This 3-in-1 portable machine is more than just a printer. It can be used for scanning and coping as well. For printing work, it can produce up to 8.8 ppm black and up to 5.2 ppm color. With Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and WiFi 802.11n, you can print directly from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC. The Black and Color ink cartridges are made separately, making it easy for you to replace the ink.
After going through the descriptions of all the printers above, you may have one in mind. However, there are some more factors worth considering before buying a printer. If your computer is not new, it is advisable to choose a printer which is compatible with your computer’s operating system. In case you need to scan multiple documents with many pages at once, like a contract or report, we suggest looking for a printer with an automatic document feeder. That way will save your time and make you look more professional in the eyes of your clients.