When buying new nail clippers, men want something durable, and something which will cut through tougher, thicker nails. With many options to consider, you have to know what to buy, and which clippers are going to deliver on the precise cut, and smooth finish with each cut. These are top 10 nail clippers for men in 2017 of the many options to consider when you are shopping for a new pair of nail clippers for men.
Table of Contents
10. VeluxioWith GRIP handles, you have more control and stability, allowing you to cut through the toughest nails, without ruining the cut, or potentially injuring the skin below your nails. Precise sharpness for even the toughest nails, and full guarantees on quality with this set of clippers for men.
This set comes with nine pieces, including a durable nail, and toe nail clipper for use on thicker nails. The durable stainless steel finish, the precision guide lines, and the heavier materials, are all signs you are going to get the best quality, and a rugged pair of nail clippers with this set.
With a built in nail file, you can easily clip the toughest nails, and file them down to the perfect level and shape nails with this set of clippers. Made with the toughest grade all stainless steel material finish, and with precise edging design, you will find these to be one of the most durable options.
Meant for toenail clipping, these tough set of nail clippers also have a defined edge, so you can perfectly trim or cut nails. They are super sharp and guarantee a clean cut, even around the toughest edges. They can even get ingrown toenails or hang nails, without causing you any pain.
6. Seki edge
Hand finished cutting edges and twice tampered stainless steel is more durable, and can cut through thicker nails, than traditional nail clippers will be able to do. With an ergonomic design and smooth and easy cutting motion, you will love how these nail clippers perform on hand and feet.
5. SpinSnipsWith a 360 degree rotating head, these clippers do the work for you. No more worrying about tight angles or cutting the skin; with a comfortable grip, and extra heavy stainless steel finish, these not only conform to your nails, but also ensure the smooth, textured finish, with each use.
4. Clyppi BestA comfortable design, ergonomic grip design, and rounded edges, allow you to easily get to tougher nails and corners, and perfectly finish your nails when clipping them. The high quality finish, and brushed stainless steel finish, will outlast other products you have owned and used in the past.
3. VauluaSuper sharp blades will cut even the toughest nails with the slightest of ease, and very little effort is required from you. The safe and easy, simple flex mechanism, along with smooth ergonomic design means no more jagged edges, or injuring the skin when cutting your nails.
2. Ace for MenThe stainless steel construction clippers have been designed specifically for men. Ultra sharp blades, and a unique curved upper cutting area, not only ensure your nails come out looking smooth, but also eliminates jagged cuts, or cutting the nails too short with these clippers.
Of course you can buy a pair of store bought nail clippers, but they are typically weak, won’t cut through the tougher nails, and they do not round out the nails when using them. Further, most of them are extremely dull, so you are going to end up with jagged edges each time you are trimming your nails with these different products. When you choose a product which is made by a top manufacturer, one that is durable and well made, and one which is intended for use by men, you are sure to see the quality and finish you want, each time you use them.